Teaching Assistant at ENSE3 (2014-2016) – 2 x 64h
During my PhD studies, I was teaching at ENSE3 during two consecutive years.
- Automatic Control – Entry course (level L3*) – lab
- Automatic Control – Problem based learning (L3*) – tutorial + project
- Automatic Control – Feedback control system (M1*) – tutorial + lab
- Automatic Control – Advanced control (M2*) – project
- Signal Processing – Digital Signal Processing (M1*) – tutorial
- 2014 ESSTIN – Introduction to Biomedical Signal Processing (M2*) – lectures + tutorials (12h)
- 2015 ENSE3 – Introduction to Biomedical Signal Processing (L3*) – lecture + lab (16h)
*level corresponding to the french LMD system. Bachelor: three years L1 L2 L3. Master: two years M1 M2.